Professional Management Consulting
For Fundraising Development, Public Relations and Events
The unique activity of Mesimot is directed to assisting directors of institutions and organizations, boards of directors, and funding developers in the analysis, planning, feedback and guidance of all those who are involved in fundraising and public relations within the organization.
Mesimot operates on four levels:
- Professional consulting services in the management of organizations.
- Courses and workshops in professional management of fundraising campaigns.
- Assistance in the planning and organization of fundraising events, direct mailing, and telemarketing.
- Public relations – policy development, tracking and feedback related to PR activities
Mesimot offers clients:
- An understanding of professional management of modern fundraising campaigns
- Deepened understanding in the areas of marketing, advertising and effective management
- Individualized experience in the creation of a one-year plan for development
- Direct contact with professionals in a variety of fields that enhance fundraising strategy and development
Non-profit organizations require substantial funds to carry out their activities. Fundraising success from individuals and grants from foundations allow for the existence, establishment, and financial development of the organization. Professional guidance and education toward building a professional fundraising campaign offers a significant, progressive, contemporary alternative to the unprofessional methods of "shnorring" used in the past by many organizations.
Benni Gur, Director of Mesimot Consulting Services, has 28 years of experience both in Israel and internationally in the field of funding development and business marketing. Presently the Director of Mesimot Consulting Services, he served as the Executive Director of Development in the Jerusalem College of Technology, a hi-tech institution for higher learning. Mr. Gur is a Certified Personal Coach trained by the Israel Institute for Management and ICA, the Israeli Coaching Association, specializing in the field of personal fundraising, fundraising strategy, corporate support, fundraising events, printed and media related public relations materials. Mr. Gur delivers lectures in academic institutions on fundraising management, and through professional continuing education programs.